The lives of countless companion animals have been improved and saved by animal research. How?
Some notable examples include:
- Vaccines to prevent distemper, rabies, infectious hepatitis, tetanus, infectious diarrhea (parvovirus) and feline leukemia
- Technologies such as CAT scans, MRIs, and ultrasounds to help diagnose potentially deadly diseases
- Life-saving emergency care for dogs and cats hit by cars
- Advanced surgical procedures to treat joint and ligament distress in dogs and cats, plus organ transplants, and pacemaker implantations
- Nutritional products to help puppies and kittens grow into healthy dogs and cats
- Learn more